Well I am. I've only just got tickets to the Melbourne 11th show, and I can feel the excitement building, and the remasters are just adding fuel to the fire.

BRING THE FRENZY ON!!!
Original Post
That is brilliant news Camus Big Grin

Well done. I'm finding I can't think too much about details or the excitement tends to want to take over Wink

You'll have to keep an eye open for my niece and I - we'd love to say hi. I have very short, very red hair. She'll be dressed in the the jacket a-la Matinee Idyll complete with spiked hair and make up. It remains to be seen whether she'll actually go through with it Eeker

I really can't wait for these shows Cool
the Frenzy remaster has just got me more excited for what's coming! the countdown in my diary inidcates 15 days until the second melbourne concert!
I keep having to rein myself in due to extreme over-excitement. Can't think about it too much in case of spontaneous human combustion.

This time next week I fear I shall have to be peeled from the ceiling.
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Horse Pants:
I keep having to rein myself in due to extreme over-excitement. Can't think about it too much in case of spontaneous human combustion.

This time next week I fear I shall have to be peeled from the ceiling.


No worries! I'll still be in the air on my way so I can peel you off! I'll bring the fire extinguisher, we'll both need it.
quote:
Originally posted by Kiers10:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Horse Pants:
I keep having to rein myself in due to extreme over-excitement. Can't think about it too much in case of spontaneous human combustion.

This time next week I fear I shall have to be peeled from the ceiling.


No worries! I'll still be in the air on my way so I can peel you off! I'll bring the fire extinguisher, we'll both need it.



I'll still be in the air too...and I better bring the fire extinguisher as well!!

Nice thought isn't it?????
So while you two are in the air, running up and down the aisles on the plane, I'll be down here doing laps waiting for you to arrive.

I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!!!!!
And MagBolt!! And Demon!! And Qatar Kiwi!! And...and.... and... There are so many of us, all flying in.....isn't it AWESOME?????
Great news Joe! I look forward to seeing you all at the Sydney & Melbourne meet-ups. Smiler

I'm flying from Los Angeles, prolly enjoying the complementary grog as it is a long, boring flight.

Woot!
Well I wasn't excited up until the postman came today and I got two tickets to Sydney June 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the week and year I've had, these tickets are just a breath of fresh air and thankyou thankyou thankyou to the person that sent them to me. You know who you are. Wink
i can't wait!! i am so excited!! i dressed up as tim finn from split enz for a school program thingo and i going to go in my costume on june 11th so if ur going jsut look for the short maniac with the gelled up hair and tim finn 'i see red' jacket!
SO SO SO hyper at the mo'. I've been bouncing around at work like a kid who's had too much red cordial, and the other girls having been saying "what are you so happy about" ?


Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

this time next week I will have just gotten on the train to Brissy

BOOYEAH
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Trying to think how long i've waited for this to come about, and how the whole year so far has been a countdown.

ahhhhh Tanewhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 7 days.

Congrats there Houser !!! If I was rich no diehard fan would be missing out.

No pressure lads, no pressure !! LOL
Jam jam jam, party party party.
Look, as my Nana used to say, "it'll only end in tears". Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

In the imortal words of "Big Kev"(god rest his soul), "i'm excited". Or maybe it's just indigestion? Razzer Difficult to tell these days.

Better keep a lid on it till the night i spose Roll Eyes, or i might just end up catatonic during the encore Eeker. Big Grin

Should there be 2 m's in imortal?
Poor Boy just came on the radio and my heart skipped a beat, i'm SOOOO excited!!!!!!!!! now, back to study for my maths exam.....
Thanks Kelly! I can't wait! Fab birthday pressie for me. hehe.

Who else in Sydney is going? I'm guessing you're all up the front areas? I'm towards the back just behind Gold seating, but I dont' care...........I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!
This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life, I just know it! Razzer
Time will now drag from here till Friday 9th.
Roll Eyes

It's great to hear the Enz playing on the radio though. I heard Six Months this morning. Poor Boy at the doctors surgery and JB Hifi was playing the Spellbound CD all day on Sunday!
Smiler
Nana said that too much laughter would end in tears, & if you laugh to much you cry, & then if you cry too much you drown. She also used to say that if i did'nt stop crying, she'd hit me. Mphff, mphff. Frowner

Oh, the joy. Big Grin Ooops! Here comes Nana. Eeker


Must admit i was over the moon about my good tix.
No Nana. Eeker
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Timtam:
Should be tears of joy Seany, and a few lumps in the throats.


Definitely!! Songs that will require the most tissues:

I Hope I Never
Semi Detached
Bon Voyage
Stuff & Nonsense

Erm.... Big Kev??? The only Big Kev I know is a Neighbours character!!
i heard Poor Boy this morning as well! i got even more excited than i am now when i saw the tour ad a couple of weeks ago, and that spellbound ad, once i got over the strange likeness to an early intro of doctor who i was stoked!
quote:
Originally posted by Seany.:
She also used to say that if i did'nt stop crying, she'd hit me. Mphff, mphff. Frowner


*snort*

Thanks Seany, as always you crack me up. Needed something to relieve my current mental state (which is, indeed, mental).

Suus, your new av has just about made my head explode!!!!!!!!!

Yep I'm excited. Big Grin
I wonder what Eddie's looking at though.

Mag seems to think it's a huge spider... Eeker


Seany, glad you're back mate!! Wink
quote:
Originally posted by suzanne:
I wonder what Eddie's looking at though.

Mag seems to think it's a huge spider... Eeker


Seany, glad you're back mate!! Wink


Eddie is looking at Mrs. H.P. stuck up on the ceiling! Wait! I'm stuck up there with her!!!!!!! Come and get us Suz, and bring extra fire extinguishers Wink
quote:
Originally posted by suzanne:
I wonder what Eddie's looking at though.


I'm trying to remember what the ceiling was like at Ormond Hall. Maybe there was a mirror up there and he could see our reflection. Wink

The others were obviously looking at Miss Euphie, Electric_blue and myself, who were standing right behind the photographers when those photos were taken. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Of course they were girl! Smiler

Happy to see you again, and looking forward to seeing the entire Pack in action again! Cool I mean, that's what they are doing it for, isn't it??? Big Grin Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by suzanne:
Of course they were girl! Smiler

Happy to see you again, and looking forward to seeing the entire Pack in action again! Cool I mean, that's what they are doing it for, isn't it??? Big Grin Big Grin


But of course! Razzer
Assuming you'll be in Brisbane.....all will become clear in just one week!!

And if you're not.... I'll be there first!! Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Kiers10:
quote:
Originally posted by suzanne:
I wonder what Eddie's looking at though.

Mag seems to think it's a huge spider... Eeker


Seany, glad you're back mate!! Wink


Eddie is looking at Mrs. H.P. stuck up on the ceiling! Wait! I'm stuck up there with her!!!!!!! Come and get us Suz, and bring extra fire extinguishers Wink


I leave this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*spontaneously combusts*

Add Reply

Post
    All times London, UK.

    ©1998-Eternity, Frenz.com. All post content is the copyrighted work of the person who wrote it. Please don't copy, reproduce, or publish anything you see written here without the author's permission.
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×
×