AFAIK the rules regarding club CDs have not changed:
No CDRs, DVD Rs, or copies of fan club releases or real record company releases may be advertised or requested in any forum.
No fan club photos or copies of them may be advertised or requested in any forum.
If you want to sell your club CDs, the following rules must apply:
1. They must be the originals you purchased and not backups or copies of any kind.
2. They must be sold for the price you originally paid and not even a penny more. This means that they cannot be auctioned where the price will be bid up above what you paid.
3. They must be sold to another Frenz of the Enz fan club member. Get proof that they are a club member!
4. Fan club CDs may be posted for sale here if the above rules are followed.
5. Posts may not include links to downloads or download sites. These links are only allowed if the download is paid with the money going to the proper person/entity (such as the artist, the publishing company). A download or file sharing website allowing or offering a file or a song does not mean that this offering is approved by the artist or fan club.
Now that the club has gone out of business, I doubt there will be a change in the official policy any time soon. I own about 10 of these CDs, but given that I may only sell them for the 25AUD they had cost me (plus postage), I am reluctant to even part with those I hardly listen to anymore.
Those who don't fear the virtual look of disapproval from the Frenz go for it and put theirs on ebay, knowing that this restrictive policy will keep the prices high. But I guess the only legit option you have is watching this forum and sniping an offer as soon as it is put online.
@Deb: does (3) still apply now that the club is defunct?