It’s been a month or two since someone asked this, so here’s my turn. Anyone currently interested in selling fan club CDs?
Replies sorted oldest to newest
I have a ton of fan club CDs in storage (having transitioned to digital for quite some time now) -- I'll take a look and see what I have!
That would be awesome! Thanks.
I found the following in storage:
- Neil Finn - 9:30 Club Washington DC 18/07/02
- Crowded House - Nick's Birthday Party 9/12/91
- Crowded House - Live Los Angeles 06/04/89
- Crowded House - Paul Is Dead 14/04/94
- Crowded House - One Night Stand 24/06/92
- Crowded House - Spooky Vibrations
- I Like It Rare 2
- I Like It Rare 3 Tribute to Paul Hester
- I Like It Rare 4
And a couple of well-known non-club bootlegs:
- Taking The Weather Live '92
- Live In New York 1987
Not to mention a whole bunch of CD singles, signed products, etc ...
What signed items do you have available & signed by who ?
- Private Universe single -- Neil signed
- Nails In My Feet single -- Neil, Nick & Paul (appears to be replacement CD jewel case -- signatures are fine but package is far from mint)
- Distant Sun single -- Neil, Nick & Paul (appears to be replacement CD jewel case, again signatures are fine but not mint package; also label states part 2 of 2 but I don't recall the story and don't appear to have part 1)
- Time On Earth album -- Neil
- EnzSO album -- Neil & Noel
- Finn album -- Neil & Tim
Hi Eastern Shore Craig, I sent you a private message about your fan club cds
Okay, most of the stuff I listed has already been claimed and mailed out ... I still have:
- I Like It Rare 4 (club CD)
- Taking The Weather Live '92 (early bootleg)
- Live In New York 1987 (early bootleg)
- Private Universe single -- Neil signed (single)
- Time On Earth album -- Neil signed (single)
- EnzSO album -- Neil & Noel signed (single)
- Finn album -- Neil & Tim signed (single)
At some point I'll try to put together a list of the other singles and oddities that I've got in case anybody needs them.
FYI, no profiteering here -- my collection is digital, and I've only sold original CDs at or below original purchase cost (to the best of my recall). Just sharing with forum friends ...