Hi. I've just joined this forum. Thanks for accepting me 🙂.
(I'm hoping we can still discuss about Mark Hart. I acknowledge he was removed from the band some months ago. But I'm afraid I'll always be a fan.)
Just continuing on from this post, I've got some questions (the last two probably a bit deep)!?
1. Did Neil and Nick like oatmeal/ porridge before Mark served it to them!? Did they continue with the 'health routine' after the US/Canada 89 tour?
2. When and how did the band find out Mark could play guitar as well? I ask how because a third party may have told the band and not Mark himself!
3. Why did Mark wear sunglasses during some gigs, apart from looking cool 😎?
4. Had the band met a reticent musician before meeting Mark? Was it a bit odd for Neil to play with someone who was probably more private than him?
5. When Mark and Neil played guitar together in studio or live, did they sometimes play together like, 'anything you can do, I can do better' (in a fun way, of course)? I reckon that would have been fun if the answer was yes.
6. Were Nick and Paul wanting Mark as permanent member too back before the Woodface sessions started?
7. If Mark had read the favourable 'goodbye' social comments, would they have meant a lot to him?
If some people here who have chatted to Mark or have read/seen previous interviews which answers questions 1 to 5, I would be delighted if you hear them (or read them). Questions 6 and 7 I acknowledge they probably wouldn't be answered.