This could be fun. Everyone tell 5 random things about yourself that no one, or very few people here knows.
It doesn't have to be freaky or embarrasing, although that would be good too. Just anything at all.
I really should have thought a bit before I started this, but here goes-
1. I had Scarlet Fever as a toddler, and later on in childhood had a rare bone infection called Osteomyelitis, that kept me in the hospital for over a month.
2. I'm kinda related to someone who won $6 million in a lottery in the 80's (although I never saw any of that).
3. I have a very difficult time going to sleep if there isn't a fan or air conditioner turned on in the room, regardless of the season (even in the coldest Winter months).
4. I work so much that over the last 2 years, I've only been on 5 dates.
5. One of my cats only has 8 lives left. A few years ago my Persian cat (who was 5 yrs. old) fell off a dresser and dislocated her hip. When the vet put her under anesthesia to do x-rays, she went in to respiratory arrest. Thankfully, they were able to revive her.
:edited for spelling: