Skip to main content

https://youtu.be/WKiQJzeM8nE

Just found this great interview where Mark is speaking about his all-time favorite album (XTC’s Drums & Wires). I love XTC (almost as much as I love Crowded House) so I was pleasantly surprised; it’s a great interview and Mark offers many little stories about Crowded House and Supertramp.

Made me happy to learn more about the great Mark Hart, and kind of sad that he’s no longer part of CH.

youll never see the end of the road while your travelling with me...

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I agree it's a great interview or more of a chat. I hadn't even heard of XTC but still found the interview enlightening. Mark did a great album review!

IMO it's a shame there isn't more archival interviews from Mark on YouTube (audio or video footage). He's definitely got a lot to say and it was interesting to hear him talking about music and guitar sounds.

I would have loved to hear Mark play on another Crowded House but acknowledge the reason why he was 'let go'.

In summing up, for me it is great to listen to Mark's and Neil's guitar 'dialogue' especially on In my Command and Locked out on the Together Alone CD. And watching and listening the FWTTW dvd and YouTube clips 🙂.

https://youtu.be/WKiQJzeM8nE

Just found this great interview where Mark is speaking about his all-time favorite album (XTC’s Drums & Wires). I love XTC (almost as much as I love Crowded House) so I was pleasantly surprised; it’s a great interview and Mark offers many little stories about Crowded House and Supertramp.

Made me happy to learn more about the great Mark Hart, and kind of sad that he’s no longer part of CH.

More than kind of sad for me . A devastating move for me that , has left Crowded  House’a resumption a little bitter sweet for me

Add Reply

©1998-Eternity, Frenz.com. All post content is the copyrighted work of the person who wrote it. Please don't copy, reproduce, or publish anything you see written here without the author's permission.
Link copied to your clipboard.