I have a ridiculous 33 copies of True Colours! (1-11 are Australian)
1. Pink and yellow triangles
2. Pink with orange triangles
3. Pink with black triangles
4. Black and White
5. Purple with yellow triangles
6. Blue with orange triangles
7. Silver and Gold
8. Yellow and Blue
9. Lime Green and pink triangles
10. Yellow and pink triangles
11. Yellow with red triangles (laser etched)
+ variant of 11 , Sample, variant with rear statement printed in white in the blue top border "Unique laser etched Record...)
+ variant of 11 , Yellow with red triangles (RED vinyl / laser etched test pressing)
12. NZ Silver numbered
13-15 NZ Purple, Red and Blue covers
16. NZ red cover, on Black Enz Records label
17. NZ Black Mushroom design L37167 in Aust Blue cover
18-21 Japan Yellow, Blue, Red and Purple covers with obi
22. Argentina Colores Vendaderos (blue)
23. Southern Rhodesia (White A&M, blue cover)
24. South Africa (A&M blue cover)
25. Germany Blue cover
26. Phillippines (yellow and Blue)
27. Malaysia / Hong Kong (yellow and blue)
28 Canada Purple with gold border
29. Holland Blue cover laser etched
Various signed editions from NZ
I do have a couple things like the NZ red covers and blue covers which used noticeably different colour tones .
Re Aust copies 9 and 10 - this may be a unintended colour variation. The yellow is not quite as yellow 11, but it's hugely different to the green colour.
Happy to put up pics but I don't know how.
Wow! Thanks for posting that. That’s really impressive, especially the the red vinyl etched test pressing - very cool!