Okay, boys and girls playing at home, 2 minutes starting now.
1. The band called themselves "Crowded House" after the cramped conditions of the property they shared while they were recording their first album. In which city was that property?
2. Which song from the band's debut album became their first UK hit single in 1987?
3. Which famous singer is mentioned in the lyrics of the Neil and Tim Finn composition "She goes on"?
4. What was their only UK top 10 single, which reached number 7 in 1992?
5. What is the name of the drummer from Sheryl Crow's band brought in to replace Paul Hester when he left the band at short notice in 1994 during their American tour?
6. To which record label did CH sign in 1985? Their self-titled first album was released the following year.
7. What is the title of the first track of their album "Together Alone", after a place west of Auckland where the album was mainly recorded?
8. Two of the co-founders of CH, Neil Finn and Paul Hester had previously been members of another Antipodean band that had enjoyed some success in the late 70s and early 80s - what was it called?
9. CH played a farewell concert on the steps of the Sydney Opera House in November 1996. They shared the proceeds with a bloodbank and which local institution?
10. Who joined the band in 1990 and appeared on their "Woodface" album only to leave again towards the end of the following year during the European tour to promote it?
11. What honour was given to both Tim and Neil Finn for their services to music in June 1993?
12. Who produced the band's first three studio albums?
13. Which band member has designed several CH album sleeves including the front cover painting for "Recurring Dream"?