In the age of playlists, some of us edit and rearrange songs to fit our personal tastes. This would have been considered sacrilegious just a few years ago, but it can be a lot of fun as you peace together your own album construction. I thought it would be fun for us to post our playlists for the new songs to see what others are thinking and enjoying.
Here's my playlist list (all are album versions except as marked) ... :
1. Love Is Emotional
2. More Than One Of You (with the early song "clunk" removed)
3. Second Nature (single version)
4. Chameleon Days
5. Independence Day
6. Alone (version 2 from week four)
7. Widow's Peak
8. The Law Is Always On Your Side
9. Serious In Love (from week three)
10. Terrorise Me
11. I Know Different (version 3 from week four)
12. Guiding Star (from the 2008 compilation album "Caution: Life Ahead - Artists For Recovery")
So overall, I adore this album. Can't wait to hear it again ...